Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Overloaded Oreo Cupcakes  
Overloaded Oreo Cupcakes

I make these every year for our summer parties and they are a huge hit. From the first time I made them, I have been placed in charge of bringing them to every function. Sometimes I mix up which Oreo cookies I use, (Peanut Butter Oreos, Chocolate Oreos or regular). Picture is of the last batch I made for a special friend of mine who always requests them!

Ingredients
2 packages Oreo Cookies, regular size (Regular, Peanut Butter, etc.)
1 package Mini Oreo Cookies, for decoration
Chocolate Sprinkles, for decoration 1 package devils food chocolate cake mix (mix according to directions on box)
Vanilla Frosting (or whichever preferred frosting you would like)
cupcake liners

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix packaged cake mix according to directions.
Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
Place one cookie on bottom of each cupcake liner.
Take 1 package of oreo cookies and break up into to cake mix.
Fill the cupcake liners.
Bake minutes according to box directions.
After cupcakes have cooled frost and decorate with Mini Oreos and chocolate sprinkles.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey again...still have the stolen photos and word for word methods of preparation up I see.

    I wonder how many of your Facebook Fans know you serve up malware that hacks their computers along with your stolen content?

    Go ahead and delete. Like I said...I have all the time in the world :)

    ReplyDelete